Essegomma produces polypropylene and high density polyethylene multifilament yarns in various cross-sections, flat, intermingled and air texturized.
The yarns are manufactured to consistently reproduce required properties of all kinds. All bobbins must pass a visual check made by specialized people. Therefore, the quality of Essegomma is easily identified:
- wide count range (dtex 55 – dtex 3800)
- customer tailored twisting department which allows flexibility in the number (t/m), twist direction (S or Z) as well as the possibility to heat set
- variety of approximately 300 colours in the standard shade. Any other customer colours can be produced upon request.
- Most of our yarns, both natural and solution dyed, are available in FR versions and are ideal for indoor and outdoor textile furnishing and contract sectors because they add high performance, safety and functionality to fabrics.
- UV stabilization available in various degrees against the effects of outdoor exposure and photodegradation.
- quality control is constant, both for the product as well as the continuous production process (24h)
Our yarn catalogue provides complete data about Essegomma products lines.